TO PLACE AN ORDER

Utah County: Amber @ (801) 489-4926 - sweetindulgence@q.com

Southern Utah: Cheryl @ (435) 865-2860 - r.csavage@juno.com

Please allow at least 48 hours notice for all orders.






Friday, October 30, 2009

Planning a Party?


Let SWEET INDULGENCE CUPCAKES help you with your next celebration.  Cupcakes are the perfect, edible centerpiece for any party or occasion.  Just remember: our Fall seasonal cupcakes are only available through November, and they would be a nice addition to any Thanksgiving feast.  Of course, our classic cupcakes are available at any time. 

(Cupcakes pictured above: Pumpkin, Cookies & Cream, and Mint Chocolate)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish I lived in Utah as I would love to have some of your delicious and gorgeous cupcakes. I suppose they don't ship very well considering I'm in Minnesota???!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs!

Jenn
jayceekathryn@yahoo.com

Nicole said...

I live in Utah county! Can I please have the dear cjane give away cupcakes?

Nicole said...

I live in Utah county! Can I get the dear cjane giveaway cupcakes? They look delicious!

nicole.london19@gmail.com

Stacy said...

I live in Provo I would love those cupcakes! Yeah! They look fabulous! FUN Blog!

stacytueller@gmail.com

LeAnne said...

I have a daughter attending SUU in Cedar City. Can I get the Southern Utah ones for her?

my email is dudleychicks@aol.com